In compliance with the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD), as well as the ORGANIC LAW OF DATA PROTECTION AND DIGITAL RIGHTS GUARANTEE (LOPDGDD), and in order to receive your explicit consent, we summarize the following terms regarding the treatment of your data:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA:
BUSINESS NAME : KNOLIVE OILS SL . – CIF: B-14979637
ADDRESS: Ctra. A-339 Cabra-Alcalá la Real, Km 23. PRIEGO DE CÓRDOBA
TELEPHONE: 957-542329 E-MAIL: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We process the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the sending of the requested information and / or the products purchased, as well as provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest. No automated decisions will be made based on the information provided.
WHAT DATA WE WILL PROCESS
Regarding the electronic purchase form and user account registration:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID
- Contact details: telephone number, postal address, country, email address, fax
- User codes and passwords (Only in case of creating user account)
Regarding the contact or customer service request form:
- Identification data: name, surname
- Contact details: telephone number, email address
- Other data provided through the formulation of the query, complaint and / or claim
CONSERVATION TIME OF YOUR DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party. For a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
Legitimization by the consent of the interested party.
In order to send you the products that you can buy on THE WEB, we inform you that we use a transport company to which we will transfer your contact details for the sole purpose of carrying out the delivery.
The interested party will have at their disposal models and forms to exercise, by post or by electronic means, the following rights:
- Right of access:Receive information about the treatment of your data, as well as a copy of it (article 15 RGPD).
- Right of rectification:Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data (article 16 GDPR).
- Right of deletion:Request the deletion of your data and, if they have been provided to third parties, the right to be informed of this request (article 17 GDPR).
- Right to limitation of treatment:Obtain the limitation of the processing of your data (article 18 GDPR).
- Right to portability:Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as transmit it to another person in charge (article 20 GDPR).
- Right of opposition:To oppose the treatment (article 21 GDPR).
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken.
- Right to withdraw consent:Revoke the consent granted when the purpose is based on your consent (Article 7 GDPR).
- Right to file a claimwith the competent supervisory authority in the event that it considers that a provision of the RGPD was violated (article 77 RGPD).
The personal data we process comes from the interested party.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- You warrant that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, so that it responds to her real situation.
- It guarantees that it has informed the third parties of those who provide their data, if they do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data for the stated purposes.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this causes.